mercredi 27 octobre 2010

Didier Gaultier - Wordpress



I use Blogger as my main blogging tool: It's easy, intuitive, and optimized enough to be regularly found through search engines. Blogger is great for sporadic blogging. However, if I am in the perspective of documenting a theme, an event, an idea, a theory, or whatever that is that translates into pages and pages of content all associated to one another, then I am going to need a much more robust CMS system than the one provided by Blogger.

The best CMS tool with the slickest blog publishing interface is without a doubt Wordpress. Wordpress provides very elaborate tools to manage your content, to easily retrieve old posts, with plugins that help you to optimize your productivity... I have a Wordpress blog, Didier Gaultier, come check it out!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire